EC Sportz reserves all rights to all social media pages, products, websites and all content related to EC Sportz. EC Sportz offers friendly professional advice and training through certified training courses with national industry accreditation and insurance, any member of EC Sportz or the public who chooses to do any exercises, action or suggestion of EC Sportz choose to under their own risk. EC Sportz reserve the right to refuse to train anyone who has not filled out REGISTRATION forms or has not been medically cleared. EC Sportz reserves all rights to material such as comments, reviews, results, pictures posted on social media pages of EC Sportz and will only ever use these examples with complete authority from the member or if under 18 the member's guardian (see waiver form) EC Sportz reserves all rights to all content on the software, materials and any exercises done, food taken by a member through the guidance of ECsportz do it at their own risk. The member should complete a pre exercise form first and seek assistance or ask questions regarding any concerns they have. We recommend seeking medical clearance through doctors, physio's and surgeons before taking on any exercises.
Bullying, Harassment, General Complaints:
EC sportz invites all people to join in a have a go, everyone is welcome and treated fairly and equally with respect to all areas such as privacy of all information given , medical issues, religion, race, gender, ability and needs. Any form of Bullying or Harassment is not tolerated and will be dealt with by Management and accoridng to the Law.
Weekly Group, Personal Training and Swim memberships are ongoing if you wish to cancel or suspend your membership you can by giving EC Sportz Two Weeks notice.
NOTE: We do not accept 'I owe you', 'I'll pay next week', 'I'll pay tomorrow'. Please always be prepared, commitment is the main word in any form of success. If you wish to cancel you can at the end of current term only with two weeks notice.
PAYMENTS,SUSPENSIONS, CANCELLATIONS AND MAKEUPS:
Anyone enrolling to any EC sportz services i.e Gym Kids, learn to Swim or Group Fitness does so for the full term and agrees to pay the full amount for that term (e.g 10 weeks in Term 2). This is to secure your spot and gain consistency and improvement. Our business would not last on stop start memberships weekly as both the business and customer must commit to achieve success.
EC Sportz requires organised swim/gym membership 1 week before term start date via a direct debit payment plan only (NDIS EXCLUDED). 1 weeks notification VIA EMAIL ONLY is expected for suspending otherwise the session will be forfeited, failing to make payment on the agreed terms with EC Sportz will see the booked times lost until payment is made. If a payment is made and no communication has happened the lesson is forfeited. Makeup Swim Lessons are no longer required with suspensions now on offer. We understand "things" happen but we also need to manage many people and our business so everyone wins with all respect, spots are limited but we will always aim to work as best we can with everyone's situation.
Cancellations require 2 weeks notice which must be at the end of the term in progress Only, Direct debit payments will conclude upon full payment for the term.
Please Email- email@example.com or leave a message on 0242836333 for membership needs (TEXT MESSAGES ARE NOT ACCEPTED).
Weekly Swim lessons that are paid by direct debit must remain booked in the same time and have the payment cleared before the lesson. Changing lessons times during the week will be only at the discretion of the EC staff and only if it works keeping in mind safety, ages and ability.
Weekly Group Training memberships are also conducted the same as the above. NOTE: We do not accept 'I owe you', 'I'll pay next week', 'I'll pay tomorrow'. Please always be prepared, commitment is the main word in any form of success.
SWIM LESSONS AND TRAINING SESSIONS:
Parent or Guardian must be on site and supervise before, during and after lesson (unless management has instructed otherwise) only children paid for and supervised can be in the pool. Parents or Guardian's must not participate in the lesson unless asked by the instructor and any kids misbehaving or sick will be asked to stay out of the pool. Please make sure kids not toilet trained have appropriate swim nappies on, encourage kids to use the toilet before and during lessons, make them wear googles, (age pending) caps and easy swimming attire (not baggy rash shirts, shorts or floaties). Children recently or currently sick will not permitted in the water (Infants AND OTHER KIDS the teacher seems fit will ask to have the guardians in the water with them for multiple reasons until appropriate to be out of the water) Kid class ratios vary but obviously less is best 4-8 pending stage per class works well. Swim lessons at our Ocean pool (Port Kembla) are managed by us but maintained by the councils we abide by all rules and compliances for any further questions please ask. Lessons at our indoor pool have limited sitting area and space so please be mindful and we ask to have 2 minute showers and keep the place clean for everyone's sake.
We ask that mobile phones are not used in the bathrooms and you ask the teacher/trainer about taking a picture or video before doing it. Swim lessons are designed and formatted by ECsportz, Fitness Australia Royal lifesaving, ASCTA, Swim Australia and Austswim and is the first of it's kind adding in surf safety and skills, basic first aid, sport, fitness and nutrition. Gym /Fitness Training sessions is your time and we ask you arrive early fully prepared with the correct shoes, towels, water, gloves, exercise clothing, be well hydrated, healthy and not tired, we ask you debrief us on any issues mentally or physically you may have to best help get the best of the time allocated.
PHOTOS, VIDEOS, SOCIAL MEDIA, WEBSITE, TESTIMONIALS:
As mentioned above and in the waiver we strongly suggest endorsing and using pictures and videos of you or the children for the chance to learn faster and help promote our message in encouraging learn to swim and a healthy fit lifesyle. People can send us pictures or tag in facebook, twitter and instagram with @ecsportz or #ecsportz We encourage all ages to do exercise, swim, surf and be active but do so under the strict guidelines of EC Sportz or an Accredited and Registered Fitness Professional, attempting to lift heavy weights, swim to far or attempt something untrained or without supervision and exercise to fast for example can cause Injuries, attacks, lack of confidence, Medical issues etc please always have someone aware of what you are doing, where you are doing it and a timeline. Swim between the flags at the beach, have your fence around your pool locked, learn first aid and always have eyes on the kids, ALWAYS!
DIRECT DEBIT PAYMENTS:
1. By signing a Direct Debit Request, you have authorised us to arrange for funds to be debited from your account. You should refer to the Direct Debit Request and this agreement for the terms of the arrangement between us and you.
2. We will only arrange for funds to be debited from your account as authorised in the Direct Debit.
3. If the debit day falls on a day that is not a banking day, we may direct your financial institution to debit your account on the following banking day. If you are unsure about which day your account has or will be debited you should ask your financial institution.
4. We may vary any details of this agreement or a Direct Debit Request at any time by giving you at least fourteen (14) days’ written notice.
5. You may change, stop or defer a debit payment, or terminate this agreement by providing us with at least fourteen (14 days) notification by writing to: EC sportz 60 Rosemont st Wollongong 2500. This notice should be given to us in the first instance. Termination of this agreement is subject to the terms and conditions on your DDR Form and Membership Application. You cannot cancel your direct debit before term.
6. It is your responsibility to ensure that there are sufficient clear funds available in your account to allow a debit payment to be made in accordance with the Direct Debit Request.
7. If there are insufficient clear funds in your account to meet a debit payment:
(a) you may be charged a fee and/or interest by your financial institution;
(b) you may also incur fees or charges imposed or incurred by us; and
(c) you must arrange for the debit payment to be made by another method or arrange for sufficient clear funds to be in your account by an agreed time so that we can process the debit payment.
8. You should check your account statement to verify that the amounts debited from your account are correct.
9. If EC sportz is liable to pay goods and services tax (“GST”) on a supply made in connection with this agreement, then you agree to pay EC Sportz on demand an amount equal to the consideration payable for the supply multiplied by the prevailing GST rate.
10. If you believe that there has been an error in debiting your account, you should notify us directly on 0401 691 049 and confirm that notice in writing with us as soon as possible so that we can resolve your query more quickly. Alternatively you can take it up with your financial institution direct.
11. If we conclude as a result of our investigations that your account has been incorrectly debited we will respond to your query by arranging for your financial institution to adjust your account (including interest and charges) accordingly. We will also notify you in writing of the amount by which your account has been adjusted.
12. If we conclude as a result of our investigations that your account has not been incorrectly debited we will respond to your query by providing you with reasons and any evidence for this finding in writing.
13. You should check:
(a) with your financial institution whether direct debiting is available from your account as direct debiting is not available on all accounts offered by financial institutions.
(b) your account details which you have provided to us are correct by checking them against a recent account statement; and with your financial institution before completing the Direct Debit Request if you have any queries about how to complete the Direct Debit Request.
14. We will keep any information (including your account details) in your Direct Debit Request confidential. We will make reasonable efforts to keep any such information that we have about you secure and to ensure that any of our employees or agents who have access to information about you do not make any unauthorised use, modification, reproduction or disclosure of that information.
15. We will only disclose information that we have about you:
(a) to the extent specifically required by law; or
(b) for the purposes of this agreement (including disclosing information in connection with any query or claim).
16. If you wish to notify us in writing about anything relating to this agreement, you should write to Benefitness, 341 Hancock Road, Fairview Park SA 5126.
(a) We will notify you by sending a notice in the ordinary post to the address you have given us in the Direct Debit Request.
17. If a direct debit or payment is defaulted any expenses, costs or disbursements incurred by EC Sportz Pty Ltd in recovering any outstanding monies, including debt collection
agency fees and solicitors costs shall be paid by the customer, providing those fees do not exceed the scale charges as charged by that debt collection agency/solicitor.